Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March Meeting Recap

First of all, Congratulations to our new 2009-2010 officers that were elected last night.
Sharon Hesse President Elect
Kathy Servian Treasurer
Deanna Palmer Recording Secretary
Stacey Laymen Corresponding Secretary

We also decided to hold our Spring Provisional Meet and Greet on April 14th. Tomi Lu is checking on the availability of her house, my house is an alternative location. Please be prepared to come and bring a covered dish. Also please try and invite two friends. Our membership is growing by leaps and bounds. I started this year thinking this would be our last one.. and now I am so excited to see all the new faces and excitement!

Plans are moving ahead with Saturday AM Live. There will be a planning meeting soon please be watching for an email from Sharon for the exact place and time. (I don't have my notes with me at work so I don't want to put the wrong date)

Here is this weekend's Book Fair/Kids in the Kitchen schedule, I still need 2 people to work Saturday. 12-2 and 4-6...

Friday
set up 11:00 Cecilia and Stacey
5-7 Paula, Kathy and Lindsey

Saturday
10-12 Stacey and Cecilia
12-2 Cecilia and OPEN
2-4 Sharon and Natalie S.
4-6 Sharon and OPEN

Sunday
12-2:30 Deanna and Erinn
2:00-4:30ish Niki, Tomi Lu and Bobbi

Depending on my husband's work schedule, I will come in sometime on Saturday as well.

I will be typing up our project proposals. I will be out of town for our next meeting so we have decided to cancel it and hold a quick business meeting before the Provisional Social. We will be presenting project proposals and fundraisers. If you have an idea for either, please email me the information.
Thanks so much for all you do! Paula

1 comment:

WVU-Mama said...

Congratulations on the newly elected officers! I miss my Fairmont gals...but like to keep up with you here on the Blog! Best wishes for a successful new member social!!! :-D